BUSINESS BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
SakthiMa has been providing small business bookkeeping services to companies around the world for over 19 years now. With small business accountants on par with those available locally but at a lesser cost, we help companies to reduce expenditures and improve their financial performance.
SakthiMa’s bookkeeping services include:
1. Financial statement preparation services
Preparing and maintaining financial statements is critical to small businesses. They are mandated by the companies act and also show the company’s financial health.
Outsourcing financial statement preparation saves you this labor intensive job and gives you the time to grow your business. Our financial statement preparation services cover profit / loss accounts, trial balances, cash flow statements, balance sheets and financial statements analysis.
2. Small business accounting services
Hiring a virtual accountant from SakthiMa can keep your bookkeeping operations running smoothly without the added costs of hiring and maintaining an accountant in-house.
We have experience and expertise in working with accounting functions of small companies. We work with the latest accounting software. You can choose which software your business works with and we will get up to speed on that.
3. General bookkeeping services for small businesses
Most entrepreneurs start their small businesses because they have a passion for their product or service – bookkeeping is often seen as chore that must be tolerated to stay in business.
We can relieve you of this chore and take up all the painstaking work of maintaining your bookkeeping operations. From simple maintenance of ledgers to reconciliation of accounts to preparing cash flow statements, we can handle them all.
4. Accounts cleanup
Maintaining an accurate book of accounts is important to any small business as it necessary to keep a check on the expenses and cash inflow. Maintaining an error-free bookkeeping operation requires expertise and speed, especially during the financial year end and tax seasons. Our accounts clean up services include tallying account items with actual expenses and inflows, classifying items in the correct category and removing any dead transactions.
4 reasons why you should outsource small business accounting services
- Bookkeeping is a task that requires long hours and accuracy on the job; hiring a small business accountant in-house adds an additional cost burden. Outsourcing gives you ’virtual’ accountants who are more than willing to put in the hours at a faster pace and with higher quality
- Bookkeeping providers understand nuances such as small business taxes and lean / peak tax seasons. You needn’t worry about resources during this period as there are qualified accountants always on call with us
- You would want to rather concentrate on improving your customer base than worrying about financial matters. An outsourcing expert serves as the financial arm of your business without the headaches associated with it!
- Take advantage of the time difference with India – our personnel can update your books, crunch data at night and present you with your updated books the next day